Learn how companies have refocused their workplace culture using Microsoft Teams to compete in an information-intensive, fast-paced and interconnected world, where innovation happens in real-time.
- Move from an email-only culture to more rapid, flexible communications with instant messaging, social networks for work, video conferencing, and voice-to-voice calling.
- Foster innovation with collaboration tools such as virtual meetings, social networks for work, file sharing, and co-authoring that connect internal and external teams around the world.
- Let employees use the mobile devices they prefer and they’ll be more productive. Office 365 works on a wide variety of devices and different operating systems.
Read the eBook and discover:
- The four traits of companies that have adapted their workplace culture to empower employees with flexible, fluid ways to bring products and ideas to life faster.
- How a recruiting company is gaining an upper hand in the competitive talent staffing market by using instant messaging and real-time, cross-geo collaboration to find and place talent across the globe.
- How a multinational brand leader established a culture of collaboration across its workforce, helping to eliminate redundancy and accelerate decisions.
- How an insurance company empowered its global, mobile workforce with the ability to work together seamlessly, with consistent productivity and collaboration experiences across devices.